Wesley Preparatory School is an outreach ministry of Wesley United Methodist Church. Our preschool program began in 1957 and daycare was added in 1990.
To provide an atmosphere where the love of Jesus Christ is modeled through the care and attention the children receive from Wesley Preschool teachers and staff.
* To provide an atmosphere where
the love of Jesus Christ is modeled
through the care and attention
the children receive from Wesley
Preschool teachers and staff.
* To introduce the children to Jesus
Christ and to encourage them, in
age appropriate ways, to begin
seeking a relationship with Jesus.
* To lay a solid academic foundation
which will prepare the children
for elementary school and formal
* To provide quality caring childcare
in a safe environment for the
families who entrust their precious
gifts to us.
The daily endeavor of our staff is to meet the children at their individual level and challenge them to be creative, to express their ideas, to mature spiritually, socially, emotionally and physically, and to feel good about themselves and in their ability to learn. Wesley Preparatory School utilizes Pinnacle Faith-Based Curriculum that offers age and developmentally appropriate activities for infants through our 4-year-old class. The activities focus on small and large group activities, Bible focus, language skills, creative arts, science and sensory skills, dramatic play, math and manipulative, blocks, music and movement, outdoor learning, and academic development options. The Pinnacle curriculum helps us to obtain the following objectives and goals:
* To provide a secure and nurturing environment fostering independence,
curiosity, and the development of age appropriate skills.
* To promote a good self-image and a sense of identity.
* To encourage cooperative play.To provide a delightful learning
* To provide a delightful learning atmosphere.
* To stimulate intellectual achievement for children in a Christian atmosphere.
* To create an awareness that each child is worthy of God's love and the love of
other human beings.